Instructions for Call Forwarding
You can forward your NEIT phone to a home or cell phone in two ways:
From the Phone
1. If you are physically in front of the phone, press the Fwd All button.
2. Enter the 11 digit phone number.
3. To remove forwarding, press Fwd Off.
Setting Call Forwarding Remotely
1. Connect remotely to the NEIT network using the instructions we have provided. Some of you will be on your NEIT desktop, others may be working from a laptop. The instructions are the same either way.
2. Once you are securely connected to NEIT, open a browser and go to https://ucm-pub.neit.cbts-ehcs.com/ucmuser/
3. Logon with your Windows username and password.
4. Select Call Forwarding on the left sidebar.
5. Check the box, select Add a New Number and enter the 11 digit phone number or you may forward to voicemail. Click Save.
6. To remove forwarding, uncheck the box and click Save.
Instructions for Blocking Caller ID
To block your number from being displayed temporarily for a specific call:
1. Enter *67.
2. Enter the number you wish to call (including area code).
3. Tap Call. The words “Private,” “Anonymous,” or some other indicator will appear on the recipient’s phone instead of your mobile number.
To hide your number on an iPhone
1. Go to Settings 2. Tap ‘Phone‘ 3. Press Show My Caller ID 4. Use the toggle switch to show or hide your number
Note: Verizon Wireless does not allow this feature.
To hide your number on an Android device
1. Open the Phone app
2. Open the Menu
3. Select Settings
4. Click on Call settings
5. Click on Additional settings
6. Click on Caller ID
7. Choose “Hide number” and your number will be hidden
8. Choose “Show number” or “Network default” to resume showing your number