- Connect to one of NEIT’s networks using one of the following methods:
- Meltzer Hall – Wired (single device only) – connect directly to the wall jack
- Melzter Residence Hall – NEIT-ResNet
- All other locations – NEIT
- If not redirected to the captive portal, open a web browser and navigate to www.neit.edu or cmrc.school.neit.edu
- Once at the captive portal, click Start next to Register for Network Access or the link below the Register for Network Access heading.
If you are registering an Apple IOS device (iPad/iPhone) running IOS 13 or higher, please see the troubleshooting section for important device settings in order to register.
- Enter the required information and click Register
- If the device is a computer, complete the Dissolvable Agent scan:
- Run the dissolvable agent that was downloaded to your computer
- Click Register on the Dissolvable Agent window.
- Once the machine passes the scan, click Finish
- Once the registration is complete, wait while your network access is configured. This process can take up to 60 seconds.
- You will be notified when your device is ready to be used on NEIT network.