- Connect to one of NEIT’s networks using one of the following methods:
- Meltzer Hall – Wired (single device only) – connect directly to the wall jack
- Obtain the MAC address or the IP address for the gaming/IoT device.
- Navigate to https://cmrc.school.neit.edu/registration/index-registration.jsp from a computer or mobile device connected to NEIT’s campus network.
- Once at the captive portal, click Start next to Gaming Devices or the link below the Gaming Devices heading.
If you are registering an Apple IOS device (iPad/iPhone) running IOS 13 or higher, please see the troubleshooting section for important device settings in order to register.
- Enter the required information and click Register
- Once the registration is complete, wait while your network access is configured. This process can take up to 60 seconds.
- You will be notified when your device is ready to be used on NEIT network.