NEIT provides guest network access for those individuals who do not have NEIT credentials. Guest access is limited to Internet only and subject to NEIT’s Guest Acceptable Use Policy.
Instructions for Connecting
- Connect to the NEIT-Guest wireless network
- If not redirected to the captive portal, open a web browser and navigate to www.neit.edu
- Once at the captive portal, click on Start next to Guest Access or the link below the Guest Access heading
- Enter the required information and click Request Guest Access
- You will be presented with your guest credentials (a copy will be emailed as well). Click Login
- Once your registration is complete, wait while your network access is configured. This process can take up to 60 seconds.
- You will be notified when your device is ready to be used on NEIT’s guest network.
Sample Guest Registration Email